|Healthy Diet Plans >> Calories Burned >> Burn 300 Calories|
Ways to Burn 300 Calories a Day
• You can also ask your spouse to accompany you for a 30 minutes jog.
• A ball dance with your partner on a peppy number for an hour will add a spark not only to your life but to your calories too.
• Do circuit training exercise for 25 minutes.
• Gardening will not only give your home a beautiful view but will help your health too. Tidy up your garden (not by sitting) for 45 minutes.
• Clean your house (sweeping, moping, and dusting) for at least an hour.
• Hike for 35 minutes on a countryside.
• Stressed or aggressive? Get out your aggression on the kicking bag. Go for kick boxing, 20 minutes shall be sufficient.
• Spruce up your room and paint the walls for 50 minutes.
• Aqua aerobics sounds good. Take a 45 minutes class for the same.
• Party with your friends, dance in a club for at least 35 minutes. Remember not to drink more then one glass of any alcoholic drink or to drink a non-alcoholic sugar free drink if you are driving.
• Row heavily for 25 minutes on the machine in your gym.
• Take your neighbors dog for a walk for an hour.
• Horse riding sounds exciting too. Book a lesson (on a weekend or when you have enough time) for 1 hour 30 minutes.
• Learn a martial arts lesson, 25 minutes is all you need.
• Ice skating for 40 minutes with friends will be fun as well as burn calories.
• Hate your wall paper; scrap it off for 45 minutes.
• Go for an aerobic dance class, 30 minutes per session.
• Feeling hot? Swim for 25 minutes, doing front crawls at fast pace will especially help.
• Scrub and clean your kitchen floor, cabinets and platform for 40 minutes.
• Cycle on a stationary exercise bike for 20 minutes.
• Practice snorkel at your local pool for 45 minutes.
• Play a fast and furious game of squash just for 18 minutes.
Cool down exercises for 5 minutes after these activities will help to lower your heart rate and relax the working muscles.
Home Workout Plan
Obesity is one of the fastest growing concerns all across the globe, as it can affect people of all ages. There are several health concerns that are caused or at least triggered off by obesity, which means that losing weight can lead to better overall health. Hence, people are now trying out various options that help in weight loss, such as commercial weight loss programs, weight loss pills, weight loss diet plans and specific weight loss exercises. Losing weight does not necessarily mean that you need starve yourself all day long. Nor do you need to spend hours at a gym working out vigorously. The best way for you to lose weight and reach your ideal weight goal, is by following a scientific two fold approach to weight loss. This means that you need to follow a healthy and nutritious diet, which is low in fat and calories and should spend some time exercising every day.
Since one pound is equal to 3,500 calories, in order to lose a pound a week, you need to burn 500 calories more than your daily caloric requirement. Therefore, if you are supposed to consume 1,500 calories a day, you can either eat no more than 1,000 calories, or you can consume 1,500 calories and then workout, so that you lose 500 calories in a day. However, there are several people who find both of these options equally difficult; what they prefer to do instead is eat 1,200 calories in the whole day and then workout, so that they burn 300 calories a day.
How to burn 300 calories a day?
Contrary to what many people may believe, burning 300 calories a day is not a very difficult task. There are several activities that can even help you burn 300 calories in 20 minutes. However, it is important to realize that the number of calories a person can burn depends on several factors, such as weight, age, gender and metabolism just to name a few. An person who weighs 200 pounds should find it relatively easy burn 300 calories on treadmill or could burn 300 calories by walking for around an hour, at a brisk pace. However, a person weighing 150 pounds will take a bit longer to burn 300 calories by walking. Several people, who workout at gyms or spend time on the walking tracks are heard asking fitness experts for tips on how to burn 300 calories by walking. In case you are using a treadmill, you need to enter your weight accurately and the treadmill will automatically calculate your speed, the distance and walking duration before letting you know how many calories you burned. On average, a person weighing 150 pounds should walk for one hour, at a pace of at least 3 miles per hour, in burn 300 calories per day.
How to burn 300 calories in 20 minutes?
After burning 300 calories per day or in one hour, several people like to challenge themselves and reduce the amount of time it takes them to burn the same number of calories. Several people ask fitness and training expert for advice on how to burn 300 calories fast. It is quite possible for you to burn 300 calories in 20 minutes, by engaging in certain exercises and activities. In fact several health experts advise people to spend around 20 minutes every morning and practice certain exercises, which will not only help them lose weight rapidly, but will also keep them energized throughout the day. Some of the workout routines that can help you burn 300 calories in 20 minutes should include jumping jack combination exercises and kick boxing combination exercises.
How to burn 300 calories at home?
One of the most common excuses for not working out, given by several people is the lack of time. People state that they neither have the time to go to a gym, a walking track, a pool or any other place where they can workout. However, such people should follow a home workout plan to lose weight, as they can find about half an hour to forty-five minutes, to work out at home. Moreover, it is not necessary to invest in a treadmill, weights or any other gym equipment, to follow a home workout plan. There are several exercises that can be performed easily at home, which are a part of a home workout plan without weights and machines. These exercises include crunches, sit-ups, trunk twists, lunges, squats, leg raises, pushups, wide arm press ups and their variations. These exercises are usually included in most home workout plans for women. However, it is possible to design a home workout plan for men too, without buying any fancy gym machines. Men can set up effective home workout plans for men, by investing in a bench and some weights. Some of the exercises, which are usually included in most home workout plans for men include:
• Bench press
For those men and women who cannot exercise for any reason, it is best to remain active throughout the day, so that they burn calories while performing household chores. In such cases, it is possible to use several calorie calculators, that can help you learn about the calories burned painting walls, gardening, cooking, washing utensils, ironing and so on.
While most of the exercises and weight loss options that have been mentioned above are fairly safe, if performed correctly, it is best to consult a doctor, as well as a fitness expert, before performing any of them. This is especially important for the elderly people, or those who are suffering from any preexisting medical condition. Moreover, it is always best to perform exercises under the guidance of an expert or a fitness trainer, because some of the exercises can be quite harmful, if they are performed incorrectly.
|Submitted on January 16, 2014|