Reduction of fat from arms:
How to reduce arms fat?
Fat deposition on arms in most of the cases is a sign of excess overall body weight. To lose weight on your arms that is spot reduction of fat would only be successful with a proper balanced diet and exercise regime. These lifestyle modifications will not only help you to lose your arm fat but also have an overall effect on the body. To reduce your body weight along with the fat deposition in the arms try the following tips -
Exercise can not help much in spot fat loss but it significantly helps in fat loss.
- A balanced diet that is low in total fat and simple carbohydrates will make a difference. For this the major portion of carbohydrates should come from complex sources of carbohydrates like whole cereals, grains and its products.
Refined form of carbohydrates like white flour, white sugar and products in which white flour and sugar are the main ingredients should be avoided. Bakery items like cakes, pastries, and cookies especially are not only high in sugar and refined flour but also high in trans fatty acids (like butter and margarine); the levels of trans fatty acids in the diet should be minimal as far as possible.
- Other good source of carbohydrates includes fresh fruits and vegetables. Choose whole fruits and raw vegetables salads when you have a choice between fruit or vegetable juices. Juices are high in simple carbohydrates and the main component that is fiber is missing.
- Many times when you actually feel hungry you are thirsty. If you have excess hunger pangs then learn to identify between hunger and thirst. To suppress your elevated appetite you can drink a glass of water 30 minutes before having your main meals. Starting your main meals with a bowl full of vegetable salad is also a great idea as this will increase your total fiber intake and also satisfy you’re huger to some extent.
- Avoid long gaps between 2 meals as this takes the body in famished state and then you tend to binge in the subsequent meals. Have small meals at frequent intervals to avoid binging.
- Reduce the intake of fatty foods, fried foods, lean meat, shell fish, egg yolk, carbonated beverages, sodas, colas and caffeinated beverages.
- Exercise is very essential along with a balanced diet when it comes to losing weight. Certain yoga poses like tadasana which specifically aims to reduce fat on arms can be practiced along with other exercises to lose weight.