Stress increases abdominal fats:
I want to loose belly fat in 15 days I m female weigh 54 kilos, height 5feet 5inches and age 19 years please help me out with this.
Abdominal fat deposition can be dangerous and depressing. This condition can lead to serious health problems. With high belly fat, you may feel frustrated with loss of confidence. Abdominal fat deposition occurs if your intake of calories is high whereas the energy expended is low. There are various factors that can determine the area where the fat is deposited that are as follows:
- Gender: Women have estrogen.
This hormone tends to cause fat distribution in the pelvic region, butt, hips and thighs. As the estrogen falls, fat distribution in women occurs in the abdomen. However this change in fat distribution doesn’t occur in your age due to estrogen reduction. This occurs after and during menopause.
- Hormones: Abdominal fat can also increase with stress. Fear of examination, maintaining the competition pressure and identity crisis can increase your worry and tension. With stress, there is excessive increase in cortisol levels. Excessive cortisol stimulates the deposition of fat in your abdomen.
- Hereditary: Your genes may sometimes determine where the fat deposition has to occur. Although genes may play an important role, until and unless you don’t consume more calories, there may not be fat deposition.
Thus the obvious sign for belly fat is the large waistline. The normal size of waist in women with BMI which is 25 to 34 is 35 inches. The obvious method of reducing the heavy waistline is by achieving the proper energy balance. The energy intake should be equal to the energy expenditure.
The various guidelines useful for gaining a flat stomach are:
- You need to follow a calorie reduced diet plan. Increase the physical activity along with the restricted intake. This can burn fat for production of energy.
- Avoid excessive alcohol intake as it is high in calories.
- Avoid intake of fast foods, junk foods and processed foods as these are rich in Trans fats. These fats can increase the cholesterol levels in your body.
- You need to avoid add-ons like mayonnaise or jams on the bread. Restrict rich foods like cream cake, pastries, ice creams and cookies.
- Have fiber rich foods. Foods like whole cereals, pulses and legumes can increase the bulk in the diet. However intake of fiber can also reduce caloric content of the diet.
- Fruits and vegetables bring about variety and color. Increase the intake of fruits and vegetables. You can have it in cooked as well as raw form. You can consume fruit as a whole or in the form of fruit juice.