Causes Of Allergies And Natural Remedies For Seasonal RemediesAn allergy is a disorder of the immune system. When a foreign particle or antigen enters the body, the immune system attempts to remove these intruders and the reaction this causes in the body is called an allergy. Allergens can be dust particles, pollen, and certain foods Different individuals are affected by different allergens depending upon the state of their immune system. Common allergic reactions include fever, asthma, eczema, hay fever, and food allergies.
Allergies Treatments And Natural Allergy CureCommon causes of allergies and their symptoms:
The common allergens include eggs, chocolate, peanuts, cow’s milk, dust mites, mould spores, insect stings, medicines, and soya bean. The symptoms of allergies include sneezing, vomiting, wheezing, running nose, coughing, dizziness, migraine, depression, edema, dark circles around eyes, irritability, and shortness of breath.
As an allergy generally occurs due to allergic reactions to non-harmful environmental particles, natural home remedies may be employed to keep a check on them.
Some of the natural remedies for allergies can be listed as follows:
A balanced diet is the key to treat various allergies. A dietary regimen for allergic patients must have the following inclusions and exclusions:
- The intake of five drops of castor oil in any fruit or vegetable juice, or plain water every morning is highly effective in curing allergies of the intestinal tract, skin, and nasal passages.
- Drink the juice of half a lime in warm water every morning on an empty stomach.
- Stress level must be controlled by regular yoga and exercise.
- Drinking Chamomile tea is also advised to cure allergies.
- Eating two bananas daily is particularly recommended to cure allergies of the skin and digestive tract. However, bananas too may cause allergies in some highly sensitive individuals and in such cases, the intake of bananas must be restricted.
- Drinking juices of carrot, beet, and cucumber are recommended for allergic patients.
- Fresh fruit juices are a must for allergic patients as they enhance the resistance of body.
- Fruits like grapes and apples are effective in curing allergies.
- Caffeinated and carbonated drinks must be restricted in the diet.
- Chocolates and sugar are prohibited.
- Foods with high protein and calorie content are prohibited. As such, foods like fish and chicken must not be consumed.
- Processed and canned foods must be avoided.
- Citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruit must be consumed in a good amount.
- Eating two to five slices of garlic on a daily basis is recommended.
- Allergies can be relieved by these natural remedies, but in some cases they may persist for a long time. Under such circumstances you are advised to consult a doctor.