Natural Herbs For Depression Relief And AnxietyDepression is a medical illness and not just about being sad. It is one of the most rampant ailments across the world. The reasons of depression can be biological including hormonal imbalances, genetic factors, and an imbalance of chemical substances called neurotransmitters. Social and psychological, generally including personality and attitude related issues can also be another cause of this condition.
Depression is an abstract feeling and can be seen across various demographics including Juvenile angle (depression in kids), Feminine Angle (Depression in women) and Masculine angle (Depression in men). As such, depression is pervasive among people of all groups.
The causes of depression include stress and trauma, hereditary factors, and the physical state. The symptoms of depression include loss of weight and appetite, loss of interest in day-to-day activities, lack of concentration, and changes in the normal sleep cycles, among others.
Natural Anti Depression Tips And TacticsNatural remedies can help alleviate this problem. Some of the natural remedies to cure depression are:
The consumption of a balanced diet supplies the body with appropriate nutrients and helps to prevent depression which is caused by the physical environment. A dietary regimen for treating depression must include the following:
- Consumption of water boiled with rose water can be a good remedy to relieve depression.
- The intake of a teaspoon of powdered dry asparagus on a daily basis is also recommended.
- The consumption of water boiled with powdered cardamom seeds is also advised to alleviate depression.
- Drinking warm water with a teaspoon of lavender oil thrice a day is a good remedy to cure depression.
- Another easy and effective remedy is to soak your feet in warm water with leaves of rosemary, chlorine, and soap.
- Eating an apple with milk and honey is another good remedy to cure the disease.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep are essential to avert the occurrence of depression.
- Eat lots of fresh and green vegetables like celery, broccoli, and spinach to relieve depression.
- Processed and canned food must be avoided.
- Poultry must also be restricted in your diet.
- Essential fatty acids like Omega-3 are essential for anxiety prone patients and, as such, Omega- 3 rich foods like almond, walnut, and flax seeds must be included in your diet.
- Vitamin C found in blueberries, melon, strawberries, and oranges and Vitamin E found in margarine, vegetable oil, and wheat germ must be included in your diet.
- Protein rich foods like cheese, yogurt, lean beef, beans and peas, and low fat cheese must form a part of your daily diet.
- The consumption of fruits must be enhanced.
- Your body should be properly hydrated at all times, and as such, water is advised to be consumed in good amounts.
- These natural remedies help relieve depression caused by the external environment. As depression may also be caused by genetic factors, it is also very important to consult a doctor.