Aloe Vera Juice Medicinal Benefits
Pure aloe vera juice has many medicinal properties and is used for consumption as well as for treating various digestive issues like bowel problems and heartburn. Its antioxidant properties are helpful in treating various health problems like arthritis, stress, diabetes, cancer and AIDS. Juice from the aloe plant has a very cooling effect and can fight problems like body heat, burns, ulcers, skin diseases, boils and also helps prevent fevers. Drinking aloe vera juice regularly can help fight and prevent a wide variety of ailments and disorders because of its anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. Aloe vera health benefits are it helps in improving the body’s immune system.
Many people even drink aloe vera juice for weight loss. An allergic reaction is one of the possible aloe vera juice side effects and so it is important to discuss any dietary changes with your health care provider.
Aloe Vera Juice Health, Nutrition Benefits
Most people these days lead a busy and stressful life which causes many physiological and bio-chemical changes in the body thereby putting them at a greater risk to various diseases and disorders. Aloe vera juice consumed regularly can help in fighting these problems and ensure overall well being.
- Cancer: Aloe vera juice can also help in the treatment of cancer. Treatments like chemotherapy and radiation cause damage to the body and destroy good immune cells which are important for the patient’s recovery. Since aloe juice can speed up the process of cell regeneration, cancer patient’s can start recovering from such treatments quicker.
- Diabetes: This juice helps reduce tri-glyceride and glucose levels in diabetes patients and helps in fighting this disease effectively. Hepatitis: Aloe vera juice has great benefits for people suffering from hepatitis. It has healing effects on the liver and can reduce the symptoms of hepatitis to a great extent especially in chronic cases.
- Ulcerative Colitis: Aloe vera juice can help alleviate symptoms and inflammation in people suffering from ulcerative colitis.
- Heart: People suffering from heart diseases can benefit from drinking aloe vera juice regularly as it lowers the level of tri-glyceride and serum cholesterol in the blood and increases HDL (high-density lipoprotein) levels.
- AIDS: Aloe vera also helps in improving AIDS symptoms. Basically aloe is as beneficial to an AIDS patient as insulin is to a diabetes patient.
- Colon Cleansing: Organic aloe vera juice can be used as a colon cleaner because of its detoxifying properties and it also helps in purifying blood.
- Infections: Aloe vera juice health benefits include anti inflammatory properties which make it effective in healing wounds and burns. It can reduce the redness and swelling and provide relief from pain. Its anti-bacterial properties do not allow further infections to develop in and around the existing wound.
- Hair Care: Doctors also use aloe vera juice for hair problems, itchy scalps and various skin disorders. Aloe vera juice health benefits can be seen in many topical oils, ointments, lotions, shampoos and even health drinks.
- Oral Care: It can help fight various dental problems and maintain good dental hygiene. Regular intake of this juice provides various minerals, proteins and vitamins that the body requires. In addition, aloe vera juice also provides essential amino acids which are the building blocks of the human body.
- Digestive problems: Like diarrhea, constipation, indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome can all be effectively treated and even avoided by regularly drinking aloe vera juice. It helps in flushing out all the toxins and harmful substances from the body. When these toxins accumulate in the intestines, they do not allow important nutrients to get absorbed and cause nutritional deficiencies, constipation, laziness and lower back pain. Aloe juice helps in cleansing the system and boosts digestion.
- Inflammation: It has strong analgesic and anti inflammatory properties which accelerate cell growth and repair damage caused to the tissues in conditions like arthritis. Over the counter medications help relieve pain and inflammation to some extent but the regular oral consumption of aloe vera juice benefits cell regeneration and helps to detoxify the affected area.